WCC2021 Internal Rules
- These rules apply to the WCC 2021 tournament taking course from 9 to 14 November, 2021
- All the teams / small groups / individuals taking part in the WCC 2021 are subject to the acceptance of these rules, whether they are playing the tournament, or as a companions.
- The Organizing Committee bear no responsibility for any damage caused by any person taking part in
the WCC 2021
- Compulsory double Covid-19 vaccination is compulsory to participate in the WCC2021, for all participants players and non-players. The 2nd dose of the vaccine must be done at least 14 days in advance before traveling to Spain
- Each person taking part in the WCC 2021 must subscribe a third-party liability medical and travel insurance – both players and non-players, that includes Covid-19 travel insurance. This will be sent in advance before traveling to the Organising Committee
- There will be a physio tent, ambulance services at the football pitches, however, we stress that any player and WCC participant must purchase their own medical insurance. Any participant without appropriate medical insurance will be banned to play the tournament, and will not be able to participate in any of the group activities.
- The airfare to Tenerife, Spain is the responsibility of each team/individual
- Registered participants only will get a bracelet which will be compulsory to wear to participate during
the duration of the program and to use enter the football complex, welcome, and farewell parties, as well as rest of the program activities
- In case of withdrawal of any participant after the 30th of September 2021 please refer to the Cancellation Policy
You must read and agree to WCC Term & Conditions